NVR Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NVR Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at NVR

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

On Campus interview which was easy, then invited to an onsite interview where I talked with 4 different managers for about 5 hours. Basically all behavioral questions and they repeated a lot of the questions throughout my different interviews.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to define a lot of words and then explain how they related to the company.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NVR

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NVR.

Interview

I applied via LinkedIn where I then received an email from their recruiter within 2 or 3 days. They asked me to sign up for a phone interview for the following week. The phone interview was very pleasant and professional. They verified information on resume, explained their interview process and described their corporate culture a good place to work. Training salary and 100% commission based pay was also mentioned. 1:1 interview to follow.

Interview Questions

• Why do you believe your personality is the right fit for this sales position?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NVR in February 2015.

Interview

I was emailed to set up an interview time. Phone interview was bad. Recruiter was very dry and no personality. I didn't feel like she was listening to anything I said. She sent me a more in depth application and an assessment that all took a couple of hours

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a problem situation you had, the steps you took and what was the result.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NVR (Fairfax, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by an NVR recruiter shortly after filing an application online. She conducted a 30 minute interview and review of my qualifications. She also provided an overview of the job and the compensation. She then sent me an email with directions on how to take an online psychological test and an intelligence test. Neither were too intensive, but together they took several hours to complete. Once the results were processed, I received an invitation to the "Final" interview with 3 of their managers. I was interviewed by division managers and sales managers. The format of the interview was based on behavioral questions interspersed with questions about my job experiences from my resume. I found the team to be very friendly and several times we discussed items from my background in a conversational manner and not from the behavioral playbook. The interview with the 3 managers took 4 hours. The experience was not intimidating, and in some cases fun, since I could talk about some of my accomplishments.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your biggest disappointments?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NVR (Fairfax, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

It began with a two hour online personality test. About a week later, a call from HR to meet with a panel of interviewers. There was a series of Behavioral Questions, about a 2-3 hour interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a conflict at work   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NVR in November 2009.

Interview

NVR recruited at my college career fair and I decided to interview. I met someone on campus and then received a call back for a second interview. I met with three or four different managers within the company and waqs presented with primarily behavioral questions. They told me that I would have a response within two weeks. Two weeks later I received an offer to join the company. My advice is to be prepared for behavioral questions.