NVR Sales and Marketing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NVR Sales and Marketing Associate Interview Questions

2.5

Sales and Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NVR (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

The process is ridiculously long. A recruiter called and talked for an hour or so and then wanted me to take an online test. They me over an hour away from where I lived to meet with a panel of people. However the panel who was supposed to interview me and were scheduled to interview me, didn't show up and the only person who did was late and never apologized. The questions were irrelevant to the position I was applying for and it seemed as though it was more like an interrogation rather than an interview. They made me wait a week to get back to me via email in a form letter. The position is 100% commission based.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here and don't say because you are driven because everyone says that!   Answer Question
  • Tell me all the places you worked because we will do a background check!   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for NVR

Sales and Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NVR (Akron, OH) in March 2009.

Interview

Everyone that interviewed me seemed happy with their jobs. It was a very friendly environment, casual actually, and the panel interview was uh less formal than the phone interview and the initial HR interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to define resilience and to provide an example of when I'd showed resiliency in a previous situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate.