NY Daily News Online Photo Gallery Editor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

0.0

Online Photo Gallery Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NY Daily News (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by an online editor about an interview. This editor, or other managers obviously didn't review my application very carefully (kind of a big red flag for a "news" organization) because they wanted me to come into the office for an interview. I do not live in the city (NYC), in fact I live over 800 miles away (which they would have known had they reviewed my application and resume). When I emailed the woman to correct her mistake, and ask if instead I could do a phone/skype interview instead, I never got a response. Never ever heard from them again. I felt the entire experience was extremely unprofessional. It only takes two seconds to write a response retracting an offer due to location, and I did not understand why I wasn't shown that courtesy. I was very put off by the way this manager handled this situation.

Interview Questions

• Why didn't they respond to my email after they offered me an interview   1 Answer