NY Parks and Recreation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at NY Parks and Recreation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NY Parks and Recreation (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online and heard back 2 weeks later for a phone interview. Interviewer was friendly and explained what I was applying for and what i would be doing. It was a short interview and lasted roughly 20 minutes. Experience may differ depending on intern position applying for.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stony Point, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NY Parks and Recreation (Stony Point, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Quick and simple, asked about leadership abilities, flexibility to work, hours of job, working with people, on teams and independent. Gave overview of expectations and asked if previous experience with computers

Interview Questions

• What type of leadership experience do you have?   1 Answer

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grafton, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NY Parks and Recreation (Grafton, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

At the beginning of summer, I talked with the park director in the office. The process took about 15 minutes. There were basic questions to assess various skills required.

Interview Questions

• How to best manage conflicts with coworkers and park patrons   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NY Parks and Recreation in May 2007.

Interview

saw posting online and applied via online site, sending resume and cover letter. email request for a phone interview arrived shortly thereafter. Interviewed with one person for a position. Do not recall too clearly details of questions asked – mainly background questions and motivation for applying. Notified of results in the following days. overall painless process.