NYC Department of Human Resource Administration Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NYC Department of Human Resource Administration Interview Questions

Interviews at NYC Department of Human Resource Administration

2.2

Performance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NYC Department of Human Resource Administration.

Interview

The first round interview was short- it was scheduled for 30 minutes. I was interviewed by two members of the department who were friendly and informative. They had a list of 5 standard questions they were asking everyone. There were no curve balls. The questions were extremely fair. The entire interview process seemed long as I was told I'd receive the results of the first round 3 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when data informed your decision making process.   Answer Question

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NYC Department of Human Resource Administration.

Interview

Quick. I did not get a good vibe from interviewer and I should have trusted my gut - this job has been painful to work at. They read from a script - un-original.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NYC Department of Human Resource Administration (New York, NY).

Interview

Fairly simple and what one would expect. Interview with focus on skills followed by na ay or ney letter. Long background check and fees can only be paid by a Post Office money order, which is a little frustrating and monopolizing.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you have had to deal with a difficult person.   Answer Question

Clerical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at NYC Department of Human Resource Administration (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

the hiring process is very simple although it's a long process, took the test got called back about a 6 years later to take the second part (typing, then received call back about a year later come in for the interview, where I was asked a few questions regarding availibility and told to check off what locations I would prefer to work at, then told to report to that location the next day to start

Interview Questions

• if I could handle working under pressure   1 Answer

Net Developer Interview

Interview

Telephonic + In Person Interview
    The telephone interview questions were very basic, and was easy to crack. The face to face interview was more focussed on the kind of work that I have been doing. They also asked me about the most challenging work I have done.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NYC Department of Human Resource Administration (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

3 panel interview. asked neutral questions related to current and past job experience. Interviewed too many candidates for one position but got to know who had potential for a future interview.

Interview Questions

• We asked questions such as the candidates contribution to a team work environment.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NYC Department of Human Resource Administration (Bronx, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

It was very quick they took a look at my resume to see what experience i had then i spoke with the supervisor and she told me what i would basically be doing

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NYC Department of Human Resource Administration (Brooklyn, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

The interview was more on my previous work experience and skills. The job requirements were described and I had to explain how I fit the bill for this job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NYC Department of Human Resource Administration (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

I went in and waited 20 minutes. Was taken into a board room and sat down by the table. There were two interviewers. One was an engineering head and the other was a human resources. both asked about my background and were really nice. got the job.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NYC Department of Human Resource Administration (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

They asked me a couple of questions about my coursework and why I wanted to be there. They seemed more excited that an Ivy league student would want to intern there than actually caring about what I said. There were no technical questions or anything like that. I was only there for less than an hour.