NYC HHC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 30, 2017

2.7

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NYC HHC (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview involved the discussing the role of research at the institution and the future of the company. There was a few question about research questions I took part in the past.

Recovery Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elmhurst, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NYC HHC (Elmhurst, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Nurse manager and educator asked clinical questions. Spent about 40 minutes grilling me on clinical scenarios, which was fine. Spent little time asking "tell me about yourself" and "strengths and weaknesses" types of questions! Got the offer call the same day as the scheduled interview!!

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience performing any duties out of RN scope of practice or were uncomfortable with any practices at your previous employment?   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NYC HHC (Brooklyn, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

i applied through a website with my resume,. i waited for them to contact me. they called me to schedule an interview after a few days. after interview i was waiting for the decision for couple of weeks. unfortunately i was not hired at that time. i dont know why , they did not say.

Director, Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NYC HHC (New York, NY).

Interview

Short and informal; had a good experience overall. The interview included one 1:1 and one group interview. They were all done in one day. The only annoying part about interviewing was having to fill out many, MANY, forms.

Hospital Care Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NYC HHC (New York, NY).

Interview

After passing the test and was successful was placed on the established list, i received notification of this in January and was called to be intervied in July (I would say that was quick comparing to other lists).

On the day of the interview I waited over an hour of my scheduled time, there were many candidates to be interviewed. I was interviewed by a 3-person panel and I must say although I was nervous it was quite easy, I had done my reasearch and prepared well. Preparation for interview is a must.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself.   1 Answer
    • What do you know about the organization?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your weakness?   1 Answer

OD Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NYC HHC (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Very long, took over 3 months for the whole process. First is a one on one, then there is a quiz, followed by a presentation. The presentation was in front of a group of the staff. The quiz consisted of an I/O related situation and how you would handle it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be an organizational development specialist?   1 Answer

Case Manager Interview

Interview

Interviewed through another source. Easy place to find but It was not what i expected. Not really corporate culture.Everyone seemed very laid back.The interview was nice and short. Asked to described myself and I explained my work history.

Interview Questions

• I was just asked to described myself.   1 Answer

Corporate Compliance Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NYC HHC (New York, NY).

Interview

You will have to come for least 3 rounds of interviews to be hired. The first two will be group/ panel interviews and consist of answering a long series of random, rapid-fire questions and scenarios. The interview process is generally the same for entry level positions as it is for senior-level positions. You'll hear back if there's interest, if not, don't wait around for a rejection letter. HR plays no role in the process other than collecting resumes and passing them on to department managers.

Interview Questions

• Naming a specific statute for some obscure issue or fact pattern.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NYC HHC.

Interview

Everything was initiated with myself taking a city exam for the position. You first had to qualify with the online portion of the exam; then after being invited take the city exam, you had to type a minimum of 20 WPM and score at least a 70. The interview process allowed you to choose between 3 different medical facilities and depending on your performance was whether or not you were offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to commute?   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at NYC HHC (New York, NY).

Interview

FAce to face, 2 interviews. There will be Windows network troubleshooting and diagnose questiond. It is a basic common sense interview. ALWAY remember The patients health come first, fix the computer issue later.....

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Please get a much money when you start. There are not raises working for HHC.