NYC-HHC-KINGS COUNTY HOSPITAL CENTER Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at NYC-HHC-KINGS COUNTY HOSPITAL CENTER

NYC-HHC-KINGS COUNTY HOSPITAL CENTER

Application

I interviewed at NYC-HHC-KINGS COUNTY HOSPITAL CENTER

Interview

Very professional, lovely area of Brooklyn. Met with everyone I needed to. Saw everything I needed to see. I would interview here again based on how adequate it was. Thirty word minimum.

Interview Questions
  • What job are you interviewing for?
    Answer Question

NYC-HHC-KINGS COUNTY HOSPITAL CENTER

Application

I interviewed at NYC-HHC-KINGS COUNTY HOSPITAL CENTER

Interview

Simple , very long process without good organizational approach, little bias when it comes to the background , but overall was very satisfying . Took almost a year to be hired , was interviewed by several people , then had to follow up with few emails to get an answer . Though the whole process could have been way more organized and structured

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NYC-HHC-KINGS COUNTY HOSPITAL CENTER

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NYC-HHC-KINGS COUNTY HOSPITAL CENTER

Interview

I had a panel interview. Two of them were very kind and asked me several questions the other didn’t even bother to look at me and asked a question that I already answered. They then asked if I had ever held a job, upon answering the question this person abruptly left the room without saying anything. They were gone for so long another panelist had to get them. It was incredibly rude.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NYC-HHC-KINGS COUNTY HOSPITAL CENTER

Application

I interviewed at NYC-HHC-KINGS COUNTY HOSPITAL CENTER

Interview

Friendly and pleasant experience. Felt more like a conversation than an Interview. The most common questions were asked. They seem to focus on personality and conflict resolution type questions. Got a call a couple of days later with an offer. Hiring process takes about a month or so.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at NYC-HHC-KINGS COUNTY HOSPITAL CENTER (Brooklyn, NY) in May 2016

Interview

Contacted by an Agency. 2 days later met with hiring manager. Interview lasted 2+ hours and I was offered the Job the same day. I then had a physical, which took more than 10 days to come back. My background investigation went pretty quickly. Also, when I accepted the job and met with HR, they ran another background check.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NYC-HHC-KINGS COUNTY HOSPITAL CENTER

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NYC-HHC-KINGS COUNTY HOSPITAL CENTER

Interview

The interview was very brief. I met with each staff member separately. The department was busy, so I only had a change to meet briefly. intelligent staff.I did get to meet one on one with doctors and it was informative. There was no time for shadowing therapists. Toured department. kind manager. employee health took a long time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NYC-HHC-KINGS COUNTY HOSPITAL CENTER

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NYC-HHC-KINGS COUNTY HOSPITAL CENTER

Interview

I was first contacted for my first interview where i was given a synopses of the job and an introduction. Then I was called for a second interview by the hiring manager where I was given more details on the job. Right there I knew the job was mine.

2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NYC-HHC-KINGS COUNTY HOSPITAL CENTER (Brooklyn, NY) in Jul 2014

Interview

Submitted application via website....got called 2 weeks later for in person interview....panel style....called back 1 week later with offer....tried to negotiate offer and was told either i accept or it will be withdrawn...i accepted reluctantly (salary was extremely low)

Interview Questions
  • What are your positive and negative attributes in the workplace?

NYC-HHC-KINGS COUNTY HOSPITAL CENTER

Application

I interviewed at NYC-HHC-KINGS COUNTY HOSPITAL CENTER in Oct 2013

Interview

I was contacted by HR even though I had not directly applied for the job. I arrived to the interview only to find out that they had schedule three interviews for fifteen minutes each. Two people (one case manager, and one director) interviewed me for about twenty minutes. They said up front that the job would require a lot of phone calls and minimal clinical contact.

Interview Questions
  • How would you react if you were on the floor (psychiatric floor) and one of the clients commented on how pretty you were and wanted to hug you?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NYC-HHC-KINGS COUNTY HOSPITAL CENTER (Brooklyn, NY) in Oct 2012

Interview

You will meet with the manager, and assistant manager for a brief interview. The assistant manager that i met with was great, and the process took about 30mins. then they gave you a quick tour of the office, and introduced you to everyone in the office.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews