NYC Health + Hospitals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NYC Health + Hospitals

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NYC Health + Hospitals (New York, NY) in July 2018.

Interview

I was referred by my clinical instructor who happens t be working at Bellevue Hospital. The first interview was rather easy. The second one (2 days later) with one of the dept directors took about 45 minutes and she asked more in depth questions as well as presented me with a few clinical scenarios to assess my knowledge and critical thinking skills.

Community Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NYC Health + Hospitals (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

One on one interview with the Director of the program. Straight forward interview. The interviewer explained the position. Then asked about 5-6 questions about my last position. It has been one of the best interviews and easiest.

Interview Questions

• Explain the duties at your last position?
      Why is there a gap in your resume?   Answer Question

Community Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at NYC Health + Hospitals (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

I met the then coordinator of the clinic where there was an opening along with someone with HR. They looked at my resume and asked about my experience dealing with difficult customers.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elmhurst, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NYC Health + Hospitals (Elmhurst, NY).

Interview

I had an inside connection, so the interview process wasn't as in-depth as I thought it would be. The interviewer talked about himself more than asked questions about me. I could tell he was an egocentric person (me, me, me) and this person was going to be my immediate supervisor.

Interview Questions

• not very insightful, I was expecting behavioral based questions, but none were asked, by anyone.   1 Answer

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NYC Health + Hospitals.

Interview

Interview was nice and informative. The environment was clean and quiet. I really liked how the interview went. It was nice and laid back. You don not need to be worried every one is nice.

Staff RN Interview

Interview

Met with nurse recruiter and then the director or the unit

Interview Questions

• What could have done to have made yourself more marketable for this interview (I passed the NCLEX 2 weeks prior to this)   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NYC Health + Hospitals (Brooklyn, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

i applied through a website with my resume,. i waited for them to contact me. they called me to schedule an interview after a few days. after interview i was waiting for the decision for couple of weeks. unfortunately i was not hired at that time. i dont know why , they did not say.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmhurst, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NYC Health + Hospitals (Elmhurst, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I first met with HR, was given a medication dosage 10 question test. You must get all 10 correct to move on with the interview process. Mainly HR went over my paperwork and making sure everything was in order. Afterwards, I met with the nurse manager for ER department.

Interview Questions

• They asked some clinical scenario questions, very basic knowledge.
      Also, what are your strengths, weaknesses?
      Why are you leaving your current position?
      Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NYC Health + Hospitals (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

I was brought into a room with 2 nursing administrators and they asked me to answer questions that were basically meant to see if I wanted to work there for a long time. I was asked hypothetical questions about how to deal with co-workers and management.

Interview Questions

• If you see a mistake made by a co-worker, what should you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate anything. It's a city job.

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NYC Health + Hospitals (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview involved the discussing the role of research at the institution and the future of the company. There was a few question about research questions I took part in the past.