NYSE Vice President Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NYSE Vice President Interview Questions

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NYSE (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

Very long interview process that lasted over 4 months with a disregard for personal time.

Was interviewed by five people through multiple phone and in-person meetings, and one presentation.

After the fifth interview during the four month recruiting process, the company went radio silent.

They have not formally said "no", nor have they responded to multiple phone calls or emails to try to obtain feedback.

Based upon the recruiting process, this is not a place that anyone should want to work, and I'm not certain that I would have accepted an offer if an offer was given.

If you are interview for a job at NYSE Euronext and do not get the role, do not be surprised if they don't provide feedback, phone call, or even an email explaining that you will not be moving onto the next step in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Explain why you would be a good fit within the Exchange's corporate culture?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NYSE

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NYSE (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Formal process which goes through on-line CV, HR meeting, 3-6 interviews with staff/mgmt. Each interview last about 30-60 minutes and seem more conversational than rapid fire "check the box" questions. Business-casual dress as a mnimum but entry level should dress for success. The NYSE has a rigorous screening process which includes background check and drug testing. Literally, getting into the building requires ID at several security check points.

Interview Questions

• Describe how your past experience is relevant to our firm?   Answer Question