NYU (New York University) Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NYU (New York University) (New York, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the HR rep who asked basic questions. She advised that the process would take quite some time. I heard from the department director 2 weeks after to schedule an onsite interview.

The onsite interview start with the Director giving a presentation. Then she went through a booklet of behavioral questions categorized by topic (i.e. technical skills, customer focus, etc...).
This interview lasted approximately 1.5 hours.

I was invited back 1 month later for an interview with the hiring manager (who was recently hired). The interview seemed rush, and I had the impression from the start he had already selected his candidate.

Approximately 2 weeks later I received and email from the hiring manager letting me know I was not selected for the job. He offered to provide any references if I needed for future opportunities.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle working with someone who is not pulling their weight on the job?   Answer Question