Nabors Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nabors Industries Interview Questions

Automation Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nabors Industries (Houston, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Nabors recruiter will contact you via phone for initial screening. Once approved you will get a phone call from a Hiring Manager. Mostly focused on what you are currently doing. Very bad tone of voice of hiring manager not sure if that was a tactic!

Interview Questions

• Who decides what to automate ?   1 Answer

Employment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nabors Industries (Midland, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

An initial telephone meet and greet. A second telephone interview, still with the recruiter, but more in-depth about work experience, computer programs that I have used, etc. The three phone contacts were then followed up with an in-person interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• The three pre-employment assessments, which left me cold because I had not been forewarned. One was a psychological assessment, then a math skills test, the last was a spelling/grammar test.   3 Answers

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nabors Industries (Houston, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

I submitted my application directly with the company and I was chosen for an interview, and they were accommodating to my schedule needs in planning the interview. The interview process was standard. First, I had a phone interview with HR, then a separate in-person interview with the hiring manager.

Everyone in the process was helpful and respectful

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself going in your career?   1 Answer
    • Name and describe a challenging situation you have had to work through in the past?
      What salary do expect to perform this work?
      Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Nabors Industries in January 2012.

Interview

Straightforward and basic interview. Very in depth explaining the job and the duties the position would entail.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where you had to step in and train   Answer Question

Derrikman Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nabors Industries.

Interview

Was hired in 2008, worked my way up from floorhand, motorman to derrickman.
    Also pace trained rig supervisor