Nabors Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 24, 2017

2.8

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IT Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nabors Industries.

Interview

Interviewed with a Sr PM who was ok. He did most of the talking about himself and didn't really ask many questions. Then after he was finished he left the room and I heard him and another individual speaking loudly , as in a heated arguement, then an Indian woman came in and she introduced herself as the Sr Director. She said that she had to "straighten out"the guy I just intrviewed with because he was behind schedule on his projects. One scary place. I would not want to work there. They seemed very unprofessional. The indian woman seemed like she was not interested in conducting the interview. This was a waste of time.
    One thing the 1st guy mentioned was that they've been through 4 - IT Directors in the last 3 years. and that the Sr Director looks to blame everyone for her mistakes. Sounds like a snake pit. Very bad and uncomfortable experience.

Automation Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nabors Industries (Houston, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Nabors recruiter will contact you via phone for initial screening. Once approved you will get a phone call from a Hiring Manager. Mostly focused on what you are currently doing. Very bad tone of voice of hiring manager not sure if that was a tactic!

Interview Questions

• Who decides what to automate ?   1 Answer

Employment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nabors Industries (Midland, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

An initial telephone meet and greet. A second telephone interview, still with the recruiter, but more in-depth about work experience, computer programs that I have used, etc. The three phone contacts were then followed up with an in-person interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• The three pre-employment assessments, which left me cold because I had not been forewarned. One was a psychological assessment, then a math skills test, the last was a spelling/grammar test.   3 Answers

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nabors Industries (Houston, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

I submitted my application directly with the company and I was chosen for an interview, and they were accommodating to my schedule needs in planning the interview. The interview process was standard. First, I had a phone interview with HR, then a separate in-person interview with the hiring manager.

Everyone in the process was helpful and respectful

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself going in your career?   1 Answer
    • Name and describe a challenging situation you have had to work through in the past?
      What salary do expect to perform this work?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Nabors Industries in January 2012.

Interview

Straightforward and basic interview. Very in depth explaining the job and the duties the position would entail.

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhahran (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nabors Industries (Dhahran (Saudi Arabia)).

Interview

I did an interview with the warehouse manager I assume that his position. He was okay and helpful with me during the interview. Then I went to the HR so they can talk to me after the position i was interviewed for. And they took my cv and other documents and told me they will contact me without even mentioning when! Its been two months and I haven't heard a word.

Derrikman Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nabors Industries.

Interview

Was hired in 2008, worked my way up from floorhand, motorman to derrickman.
    Also pace trained rig supervisor