Want a Free Job Posting?

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nadel Phelan

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Hi-Tech Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Cruz, CA

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nadel Phelan (Santa Cruz, CA) in March 2011.

I was told to be at the office at a specific time and when I arrived, there was no one at the front desk. It was an extremely quiet office. The Chief Executive Officer came and brought me into a room wtih two other gentlemen that have held my position in the past. They asked me a few questions that were ones that I did not really expect, they didn't ask any question that you would find in most interviews like "What are your greatest strength" or any problem solving questions. The questions mainly consisted of those regarding my knowledge of the field and basic information found on my resume. For future candidates, do not stress too much about the interview. It is hard to prepare for since it is very specific, they just want to get to know who you are since the did most of the screening through your cover letter, resume, and writing sample.

Interview Questions