Naked Pizza Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Naked Pizza Interview Questions

1.0

Tribe Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Naked Pizza (Denver, CO) in October 2011.

Interview

I interviewed before the location opened. I was bombarded with the bright color scheme and the overly energetic hiring staff. The plastic smiles should have tipped me off that something wasn't quite right with the business in general. They threw a giant amount of information at me very quickly and talked way too fast. The "interview" itself didn't consist of any info about me at all.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself contributing to the success of this franchise?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ewing, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Naked Pizza (Ewing, NJ) in August 2011.

Interview

I walked into Naked Pizza to see if they were hiring, (they were not open for business yet) and I spoke with the owner and she gave me an application. After I filled out my application, the general manager interviewed me, and I was pretty much hired on the spot. Everyone was very nice there and the general manager I could tell was a great guy to work for.

Interview Questions

• If I were to ask your friends what are your 3 best qualities what would they say?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not really, all of the information was laid out for me and I could say yes or no.