Nalco Energy Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nalco Energy Services Interview Questions

2.8

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Nalco Energy Services.

Interview

I had a great experience and it interviewed with District Manager and maybe the Sales Manager. I learned a lot about the corporate process for hiring. We met at a restaurant and then I was flown to Arizona for a meeting with upper management.

Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nalco Energy Services.

Interview

Phone- Interview and then I was hired

QC Chemist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nalco Energy Services in August 2013.

Interview

interview was straight forward. one phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes. Just long enough for the hiring manager to get an idea if to proceed to the second round. Was told at the end of the call if i Would continue to the next round. Second interview was a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nalco Energy Services in April 2012.

Interview

Found the position through an oil expo. Spoke to the representative and got a call a couple weeks later. They gave my resume to the hiring manager and they were interested in interviewing me. I was interviewed by three different people, an hour each. One person spoke to me about the history of Nalco and its background, the other person talked to me about the technical aspect of the position, and the last person asked me STAR questions. Since this is a field engineer type position, they want to make sure that not only are they interested in you, but that you also are interested in the position. They sent me for a field interview where I shadowed some district representatives for 3 days. Overall, it was a great experience, I received an offer and accepted.

Interview Questions

• It wasn't too difficult. They asked for me to explain Hydraulic Fracturing with detail.   Answer Question

Manager, Business Strategy Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nalco Energy Services (Sugar Land, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

Phone conversation, followed by two interviews

Interview Questions

• Very interested in new technology and willing to listen to expertise / experience.   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nalco Energy Services (Sugar Land, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

phone interview followed by site interview which included a presentation to research team and managers

Interview Questions

• Describe your ideal position.   Answer Question
    • In your past role, what have you disliked the most?   Answer Question
    • Do you like to work under pressure (deadlines)?   Answer Question
    • Describe how you respond when you encounter roadblocks in your research or project?   Answer Question
    • What safety lessons have you learned in your previous roles?
      What do you like to do in your free time?   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

Project Sceduling Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nalco Energy Services (Naperville, IL) in June 2010.

Interview

I was called by the agency about the opportunity. A couple days later I had a phone interview with the employer regarding the scheduling project management opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience scheduling in MS Project?   Answer Question
    • What were some the challenges that you had to overcome on a project?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No I advise them the rate I wanted.

Senior CHEMIST Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nalco Energy Services (Sugar Land, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

Offers are usually made the same day.

Interview Questions

• Would you accept this salary?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hurst, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nalco Energy Services (Hurst, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

One-One-One after phone interview. About an hour. Standard questions. Decision in 3 days.

Interview Questions

• Give scenario of irate customer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Unable to negotiate.

Engineer Interview

Interview

Simple

Interview Questions

Negotiation

campus recruitment..no negotiation