Nalley Automotive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nalley Automotive

2.0

Sort:

AP Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nalley Automotive in July 2014.

Interview

Interview was excellent in person. Hiring manager was prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and accommodating. Only complaint was lack of follow up post interview. Location was easy to access and close to major interstates. Many alternate routes on side streets. Industry specific knowledge will be a major plus for working at Nalley Automotive. Impressed by ability to remain viable during recession period.

Interview Questions

Interview

spoke with GM about my history, experience, and mostly what I am interested in doing. Told me what they're looking for and how soon I can start. We also discussed where they sit in sales in the market and where they are projected to be.

Negotiation

started in interest sales, paid senior sales associate hourly pay

Sales & Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nalley Automotive (Smyrna, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process is simple you go to the dealership, you speak with management, they do the typical interview stuff like asking you hypothetical questions, asking why you want to work there, why you will be successful and all that, if they like you then they will offer you a job and then starts the hiring process from there.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nalley Automotive (Atlanta, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

The hiring process was very thorough. We covered reasons why I believe that I would be a good fit, how the place runs, and what type of employees they look for.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working here?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nalley Automotive (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Applied online. Contacted by HR to interview at South ATL Honda. I arrived on time and waited one hour! When they finally summoned me, I met with a sales rep, not the manager. He asked me a few questions. After 20 minutes, he asked me to meet with the sales manager who asked only one question, "Do you have experience working with diverse customers?" I said yes, and described my vast experience and he said, "Cool." That was the only question he asked me. I am a white, blonde woman. Apparently, he (a black male) thought that I would not relate with his diverse clients in South ATL. Firstly, it was VERY rude to have me wait for an hour - with NO apology or thank you. Secondly, the manager was sooo racest! Very unprofessional all the way around! The manager was a real jerk.

Parts Counter Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nalley Automotive (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Standard Interview Process met at the dealership and was asked performance based questions, automotive parts knowledge questions, schedule availability, what your current pay was, among other very basic interview questions. The interview was concluded with the typical after the other interviews are concluded we will be calling. Shortly later the conditional offer was made.