Nalley Automotive Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nalley Automotive

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nalley Automotive (Atlanta, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

The hiring process was very thorough. We covered reasons why I believe that I would be a good fit, how the place runs, and what type of employees they look for.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Nalley Automotive

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nalley Automotive (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Applied online. Contacted by HR to interview at South ATL Honda. I arrived on time and waited one hour! When they finally summoned me, I met with a sales rep, not the manager. He asked me a few questions. After 20 minutes, he asked me to meet with the sales manager who asked only one question, "Do you have experience working with diverse customers?" I said yes, and described my vast experience and he said, "Cool." That was the only question he asked me. I am a white, blonde woman. Apparently, he (a black male) thought that I would not relate with his diverse clients in South ATL. Firstly, it was VERY rude to have me wait for an hour - with NO apology or thank you. Secondly, the manager was sooo racest! Very unprofessional all the way around! The manager was a real jerk.

Interview Questions