Nando's Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nando's Canada

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nando's Canada

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nando's Canada (London, ON (Canada)).

Interview

It was a pretty easy, casual interview. The manager and assistant manager introduced themselves first, then got right into the questions. The manager reacts well to whatever response you give him, and he also writes down your answers.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there was an angry customer?   1 Answer
    • When was a time you faced difficulties and how did you overcome it?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nando's Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

First I had to fill an application form at the restaurant, it's basically the same your resume, but has 2 or 3 easy questions like: why you would like to work in Nando's? What you can bring to Nando's?
    After that the manager restaurant read the form and my resume and we began the interview. It's was a very easy interview, with some questions about me, about my experience. The manager was a very good guy and sad that really liked me, but was worried about the time to commute, then told me they prefer people who live next to the restaurant.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What's your favorite restaurant ? How many languages do you speak? How much time to commute? Do you have kids?   Answer Question

Front of House Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nando's Canada.

Interview

Like a typical interview process where they ask your availability and basic questions about yourself. They don't care much about your experience, as long you have a great communication skill or a great personality.

Server Interview

Interview

One on one interview with management early in morning before restaurant opened. Multiple questions in a conversational format. Mostly about personality and how I would fit in to company culture.