Nando's Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nando's Canada Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nando's Canada

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nando's Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

First I had to fill an application form at the restaurant, it's basically the same your resume, but has 2 or 3 easy questions like: why you would like to work in Nando's? What you can bring to Nando's?
    After that the manager restaurant read the form and my resume and we began the interview. It's was a very easy interview, with some questions about me, about my experience. The manager was a very good guy and sad that really liked me, but was worried about the time to commute, then told me they prefer people who live next to the restaurant.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What's your favorite restaurant ? How many languages do you speak? How much time to commute? Do you have kids?   Answer Question

Waitress/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nando's Canada (Melbourne (Australia)) in November 2011.

Interview

To get the interview, I simply handed in my CV to my local Nando's branch, on the Sunday. On Wednesday, they phoned me, and we arranged an interview for Thursday. This only lasted approximately five to ten minutes; we discussed what hours I was available for, and what the job involved. At the end, I was told to come in at the weekend - six hours (paid) training, and I could then select what days I wished to work. Weekend/weekdays. It was very easy!

Interview Questions

• What hours are you able to work?   2 Answers