Nanyang Technological University Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 12, 2017

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was easy, through email. However the interview was rather tough with a panel of 5 interviewers. It was a thorough interview with questions more on relevant work experiences instead of personal questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nanyang Technological University

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

I have attended an interview at Admission and financial aid office(Student service centre). There were 4 interviewers including Director, manager and assistant manager. I regret going for this interview as I think they did not respect the candidates. There were laughing and joking among themselves and asking irrelevant qns. I felt insulted and annoyed and I hope they will reflect on their behaviour.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about foreign talent?
      Why do you prefer this position over working for public sector?
      What do you know about this dept?   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Coast Village (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University (West Coast Village (Singapore)) in December 2014.

Interview

My interview was very fast.... about 5 mins. Very relaxed and casual. The HR manager and your direct boss will interview you. In fact I thought I might not be able to get this job because the interview was barely 5 mins.

Interview Questions

• They didnt ask relevant questions most of the questions were very casual eg like how are your friends doing...?. Have they found jobs? etc. This is because I graduated from the same sch and I was fresh graduate at that time.   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2014.

Interview

Two rounds of interview. First round is by hiring manager and second round by panel. First round was quite direct about related job experience. Second round will be questions on Job and past work experience. Second round might involve staff from other departments

Interview Questions

• Experience in selected job criteria   1 Answer

Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University in February 2012.

Interview

I received an email and a phone call from HR regarding the interview. Interview was conducted by 3 ppl... the HR and 2 managers from the dept. They asked about my background and the job on offer.

2 week later, I was called again for another interview. This time, I was asked some technical questions by another staff.

I received an official offer a month later.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2011.

Interview

Interview by a very toxic director who share about her fight with another director from her department. Appear to me that she is trying to get me to side her, right from the start.

Interview Questions

• I could not comment much on fight that was existing in the department.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You have not much say, cos everything is in accordance to the salary scale which your is match to your qualification.