Nanyang Technological University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nanyang Technological University Interview Questions

Interviews at Nanyang Technological University

2.6

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

It was detailed Interview. It involved 3-4 rounds of interview process.
    A lot is asked about past work experiences. They like to know your contributions to the team.
    Very professional, highly educated and respectful staff.

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University (New York, NY).

Interview

Application took 1 week, Need to submit research proposal on a topic of interest. Need a few professional recommendation letters. After selection process, 1 to 1 interview with a few professors to check on research proposal

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University.

Interview

The Dean met me in a restaurant. I would be teaching drawing and painting in the new art school. Since the Art School was just opening there was no committee therefore only the Dean interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• They judged my portfolio as to if I was qualified for the job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

We were walking down the street after lunch and I asked him how much he was paying me.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University.

Interview

I had one skype interview with 3 persons : The head of the lab, the Head of the team and one senior researcher from DSO.
    Questions where about the mathematical equations of my work, what am I doing, what do I want to do..

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

- Standard research position interview on current and past projects: what were your contributions, tools/technologies used, biggest hurdles, etc.
    - In-depth discussion about past publications: same as above
    - Questions on general / broad field applying to, e.g. Machine Learning

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University.

Interview

Requirements: lab work and data analysis; work report and literature review; experiments process and chemicals purchase; waste collection and bio-safety; collaboration and training junior researchers; good communication and positive attitude.

Interview Questions

• You should improve the skills on introduction writing.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University.

Interview

Ph.D. work presentation for 30 min then questions and answers for 30 min from my Ph.D. work and some basic chemistry topics, then a discussion about the new job's role and projects work.

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

I applied for a posting on the company job portal. I received an invitation for an interview after some correspondence. The interview was about 30 minutes. I was sent an offer letter a few weeks later.

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University.

Interview

2 rounds of Skype interview with the lab head and several lab members, discussing my research experience, qualifications for the role, and interest in the lab's research projects. It was much more of a conversation and less of a formal interview, which I really appreciated.

Project Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University.

Interview

firstly you submit your resume and wait for the interview. Interview is face to face and based on your lab experience and knowledge. You can show your final year project data.