Nanyang Technological University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nanyang Technological University Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.4

Senior Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University.

Interview

I was early for the interview and was allowed to proceed. I was given a written test to complete first. Shortly after, the interviewers came and then the real interview began. Everything was timely and organised. The entire process took about 45-60min.

Interview Questions

• Do you like your current job? If so why are you leaving?   Answer Question

Senior Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University.

Interview

HR arranged the interview. Arrived at the interview early and was allowed to proceed with the interview early too. After doing a short test, the interviewers came and proceeded with the interview. The entire process took about an hour.

Lecturer Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University.

Interview

One interview with a panel of four.
    Had to conduct lesson which was observed by two faculty members. Questions were fair and closely related to the job scope. Overall, a good experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you can contribute to the academic group and the university (based on your expertise and experience)?   Answer Question
    • What are your plans towards tenure?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Based on my experience and area of expertise, I tried to negotiate for better remuneration.

Research Fellow Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University.

Interview

Job posting was NTU website, Send CV. takes less than 1 week..on-site interview X2 (Technical background/ Salary negociation). overall takes 1 month to get offer letter.Job posting was NTU website, Send CV. takes less than 1 week./.go through on-site interview X2 (Technical background/ Salary negotiation). Time to time SMS contact. Overall takes 1 month to get offer letter. Pleasant experience for interview

Interview Questions

• go through my CV about technology where I can apply for them
      Explain about their project and my interest.
      Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was conducted by two scientists - a research fellow and a postdoc.I was asked questions based on my skilled list in my resume. I was asked to talk about my last experience. Common things like what I did there. I was informed in the first round there are 12 candidates. After which, 2 will be picked for the final interview with their professor.

Interview Questions

• Rate your independence level and confidence to properly use the advertised lab equipments.   Answer Question

PhD Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University in February 2016.

Interview

Interview goes smooth. Just me and prof, interview about my experience and my previous career. Quite boring and nothing special. I dont know what to say. Just give a damn reviews to become member here. Sorry

Project Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by a Professor and a senior engineer in charge of this collaborative project between NTU and industry. Interview lasted 30 minutes. At first, I was asked to introduce myself, followed by standard questions on why I applied for this job. Then, i was asked whether i have skills or previous experience that would be relevant to this project.

Interview Questions

• Why am I interested in Robotics and particularly in this project?   Answer Question

Administration Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2016.

Interview

Simple interview. Just some questions about tell me more about yourself, why do you want to take up this position and what are some skills that I have that are relevant to the job scope. The whole interview process is very informal. I did not really prepare anything for the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Project Officer Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University.

Interview

The application is very simple, first i send a email to there and 2 weeks later, they arranged an interview for me. My future supervisor interviewed me. We talked about the project. Interview session is very relax, casual and short (less than 15 mins).

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

I have attended an interview at Admission and financial aid office(Student service centre). There were 4 interviewers including Director, manager and assistant manager. I regret going for this interview as I think they did not respect the candidates. There were laughing and joking among themselves and asking irrelevant qns. I felt insulted and annoyed and I hope they will reflect on their behaviour.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about foreign talent?
      Why do you prefer this position over working for public sector?
      What do you know about this dept?
      Answer Question