Nanyang Technological University Project Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nanyang Technological University Project Officer Interview Questions

2.2

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Professor conducted one-to-one interview. Previously, i was a student under his supervision. Therefor, the whole process is more like causal chating. My interview process is not the normal procedure, there is noting more i can tell about it.

Interview Questions

• only some background questions. Previously, i was a student under his supervision. Therefor, the whole process is more like causal chating.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nanyang Technological University

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by a Professor and a senior engineer in charge of this collaborative project between NTU and industry. Interview lasted 30 minutes. At first, I was asked to introduce myself, followed by standard questions on why I applied for this job. Then, i was asked whether i have skills or previous experience that would be relevant to this project.

Interview Questions

• Why am I interested in Robotics and particularly in this project?   Answer Question

Project Officer Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University.

Interview

The application is very simple, first i send a email to there and 2 weeks later, they arranged an interview for me. My future supervisor interviewed me. We talked about the project. Interview session is very relax, casual and short (less than 15 mins).

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

There was one on one interview process in the morning. This is very technical and the questions are directly related to previous experience in research. Then, there is a little bit of laboratory tour and safety explanation. That week, the human resource contacted me to go over the contract and all the necessary details.

Interview Questions

• The usual technical question related to previous experience and some behavioral questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation necessary

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2015.

Interview

first, we have the project assignment, which is for data analysis aspects, require to finish it in a few days, and then review the result, reply the question according to the problems. later have face to face interview process, the employer is quite nice, and process comfortable

Interview Questions

• do you have experience in the data analysis   1 Answer

Negotiation

still in processing

Project Officer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University.

Interview

the process was very quick and easy to handle with . many of the candidates will be there for interviewing. if only the professor is into your topic description and your working ethics. it's simple to pass the test and interview questions.

Project Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University.

Interview

Strong programming and research skill, KPI includes publication (1 journal and 1 conference per annual) as well as helping to build software system performing various machine learning and data analytics task

Interview Questions

• How to: Handling difficult people as well as explain technically difficult concept to people with little background, perform many tasks at one time with deadlines   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2013.

Interview

Need reference from professor to get the job. Really depend on the professor though.
    Depend on your luck cos I got the job offered by prof so practically no interview needed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR process is time consuming

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview took place in the Professor's office and two interviewers were present. It was a short interview of about 20 minutes; a semi-casual interview process, and the interviewers were friendly. Questions were asked to assess my eligibility and interest for the job. The HR personnel took relatively long to contact me after the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2012.

Interview

Depending on who you report to, generally the interview process is quite easy