Nasdaq Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nasdaq Interview Questions

Interviews at Nasdaq

2.8

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nasdaq.

Interview

The interview is all around my personal background, past experience and the technologies that I have been using. Also includes some possible future directions of extensions of those projects. They ask about personal interest and career goal as well.

Interview Questions

• What are the project that you are most proud of and describe in detail.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nasdaq in January 2018.

Interview

Did the first round of phone interview months after i applied. The lady on the phone was very friendly and easy to talk to. I was told ill have some update in 2 weeks. It has been over a months of so and I'm still awaiting taresponse.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nasdaq in February 2018.

Interview

Applied for a Summer internship. Phone interview with an HR manager a few months ago. Some basic questions like "Why do you want to work at NASDAQ? What experience have you had? Walk me through your resume." No contact since then, it has been 3 months. Nobody has reached out. I am hoping that they do!

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nasdaq (New York, NY).

Interview

Simple, all behavioral.

Went through 3 rounds. 2 months passed between 2nd to 3rd round. Applied through WayUp. Read through my resume. Talked about job experience and why it relates. They were very nice and kind. Received a phone call when I received the offer.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nasdaq.

Interview

I applied through WayUp and a WayUp representative contacted me about a phone-screen. I scheduled a phone screen for the following week. It was brief, only about 10 minutes. She emailed me less than 24 hours later that I did not get the next interview.

Interview Questions

• What is something that you have either created or want to create?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nasdaq in February 2016.

Interview

Phone call with HR and then a phone call with a hiring manager. They are looking to see if you meet the Nasdaq fit or not. Interview questions are very basic, "walk me through your resume" or "tell me about Nasdaq" etc.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nasdaq.

Interview

Two phone interviews for New York office. One with human resources internship head and other with manager. HR one was a simple screening and one with manager was behavioral. Got offer phone call 3 weeks after second interview.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Boston, MA) in March 2018.

Interview

It was very smooth and as expected. I was expected to send in a resume along with the rest of my application. I interviewed with 2 people. The interviewers were very friendly and jovial. I then heard back the same day with my offer, and I expected.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nasdaq in May 2013.

Interview

Interview Details: First received a call from HR asking general questions about interests and earliest date available for joining if required. She then fixed a date for a call with Team Manager for a technical interview. The Manager was very nice and polite. After asking some basic Java questions and about my graduate project, he explained neatly about the team and the role I would be offered. He then confirmed on the call itself that I was being offered the internship and that the process will be taken forward by the HR.

The HR asked me to fill up the required forms and email them to her, which I did duly on time. This is the problem started. Since I didn't get even a confirmation of receipt of my forms, I emailed her about the same, to which she replied after a week. After almost 2 weeks since I didn't hear back from her, I emailed her again. In the 3 weeks after these 2 weeks, I sent the HR multiple emails and even left voice messages, but she didn't give any update on my application process. When I contacted the Team Manager, he told me that he cannot do anything unless the HR gives some sort of confirmation (or worst case, at least a rejection).

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

The first round interview was with HR. This interview was pretty easy, mostly behavioral questions but also wanted to know how much I knew about the markets and how much I followed the markets on a day to day basis. I was then scheduled an in person interview via email from HR. This interview was mostly based on my prior experience and what I've done in the past for previous employers.