Nash-Finch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nash-Finch Interview Questions

1.5

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nash-Finch (Edina, MN).

Interview

The hiring manager met with me for 25 minutes and did all the talking. He offered me the job before I left and asked me less than 5 questions. He spent most of the time telling me why I should join the team. I had been referred by an existing team member and had relevant experience, so I'm guessing it was an easy decision.

Order Selector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nash-Finch (Fargo, ND) in May 2013.

Interview

A warehouse walk through and lifting test. They spend a lot of time trying to convince you that its a great company.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my family, leading me to mistakenly believe they cared.   1 Answer

Not Disclosing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lima, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nash-Finch (Lima, OH).

Interview

Recruited for position...usual battery of questions. Interview focused more on selling why it would be a good place to work

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. In hindsight, should have been a Red Flag, Interviewer focused on convincing me why this is a good place to work and live.   Answer Question

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nash-Finch (Edina, MN) in September 2012.

Interview

Large panel interview that lasted one hour. All of the standard questions were asked.
    It took about 5 days to here back. It was not a difficult interview.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nash-Finch (Edina, MN) in June 2012.

Interview

Typical phone screen with Human resources recruiter, and then met three people face to face for department specific questions, Standard questions: describe strengths, why you want to work for the company, and detailed questions about items on resume.

Interview Questions

• Why so you want to work for Nash Finch   1 Answer

Credit Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nash-Finch (Edina, MN) in August 2011.

Interview

Simple. Was through an agency. This was a newly created position. I did not interview with anyone at the company just with the hiring agency. This should have been a tip off regarding how the management would feel about and treat employees. They did not even want to meet the people that they were actually hiring in full time.

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nash-Finch in April 2012.

Interview

Discussed the jobs duties and availability