Natera Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Natera

2.5

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Natera (Austin, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone screen with a recruiter, followed by a manager in California, two video conference interviews followed by an on-site interview in Austin TX. The process from start to finish was streamlined; however after not being offered a job, it would've been nice to receive a personal email vs. the "canned, thanks but no thanks" note, especially for candidates that went through 5-6 interviews.

Interview Questions

Natera Response

Oct 7, 2016 – Director of Administration

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us your impression. I reached our hiring manager who has just recently completed the hiring process and filled the position. She should have... More

Other Interview Reviews for Natera

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Carlos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Natera (San Carlos, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Pretty standard phone screen then interviews w/ various people 1:1. The Admin who was running the day had the wrong resume and agenda, didn't know which candidate I was, and they had just decided that this position might support someone other than advertised (but they still weren't sure). One of the other admins did everything she could, short of flat out asking, to get me to tell her my age; when I kept dodging her attempts, she got a little hostile. Then, like most, they ghosted.

Interview Questions

• Was expected to know the full C-Suite names and histories off the top of my head.   1 Answer