National Agents Alliance Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National Agents Alliance Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at National Agents Alliance

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at National Agents Alliance (Burlington, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

Overall, the interview process is very laid back, fun and interesting. The people there are extremely nice and very welcoming. It didn't feel like an interview - felt more like a friend get together.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for National Agents Alliance

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Agents Alliance (Raleigh, NC) in November 2015.

Interview

Called me for a phone interview went well. Set up an in Person interview went well. As I left, turns out I was not being interviewed for the position I applied for but instead as a recruiter. It seemed almost like a cult how everyone was "so thrilled to be working." They were required to read a book a week and talk about it with the boss and it was just shady and a strange place to be.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Agents Alliance (Greensboro, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

First I was asked to fill out a fairly lengthy employment application and take a personality test. I then met with the department head. I was given a tour of their facility and introduced to several employees. It was a very casual interview.

Interview Questions

• Very little was asked of me about my relevant experience. They were more interested in finding out if I was a good personality / corporate culture fit. We basically chatted for an hour.   Answer Question