National Agents Alliance Insurance Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National Agents Alliance Insurance Agent Interview Questions

1.4

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Agents Alliance (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

You are first asked to watch a YouTube video of about 15 minutes that describes in general terms how the company generates business and the kind of agent they are looking for. Then you have a telephone interview with a member of the sales leadership team. Through the interview I determined that this is as much an MLM setup as it is an insurance agency. They incent their agents to recruit other agents under them, adding layers of override commissions to a customer's policy. They also sell their agents leads.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my desire to manage people and grow into a leadership position, based on information in my resume.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for National Agents Alliance

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Agents Alliance (Des Moines, IA) in March 2016.

Interview

There was no interview process. It's more of a sales pitch to you trying to get you to join the company. They will tell you about anything you want to hear to get you to join.

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Agents Alliance in September 2015.

Interview

Wasn't really interviewed just invited to become an agent and make lots of money. I was put on what they call the fast tract and shown a few videos. I was then encouraged to get my insurance license and then learn some of their products and how to sell them.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to be debt free?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at National Agents Alliance (Glendale, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

A couple of telephone calls. High pressure. If you walk, talk, chew gum and fog a mirror ,not necessarily more than one at a time--you'll do great and make $350,00 a year. So much BS I thought I was at old MacDonald's Farm! When she sent me to their site to fill out demographics and review and sign the contract, she was incredulous that I took the time to read it. Every question I asked about the contract, she became argumentative, and denied that it said what I read back to her. She told me I did not know what I was talking about (after thirty-five years of insurance experience and she's been in the business a long 36 months and she is an Agency Manager for the entire State). She became loud and obnoxious at the end of the call that I did not like the contract and she is literally yelling over the telephone "..there is nothing wrong with the contract. " NOW HAT WAS SCARY! WALK AWAY or better yet...RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN GET FROM SUCH TERRIBLE BUSINESS ETHICS. ! !

Interview Questions

• Do you want to work full time? Do you have your licenses? Where do you live? Do you have any sales experience, etc.   1 Answer

This "Manager" has a personality disorder and I want nothing to do with her or the company. Company uses the word "Upline" and she said I would get more commission and bonuses by recruiting others. Look out MLM!

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Agents Alliance.

Interview

Basically none - if you have a pulse and want to be an agent they will "hire" you. Turnover is so high that they take anyone.

Negotiation

There is none. You are an independent agent. As long as you accept that it is 100% commission and you are on your own they sign you up, there is no "hiring".

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at National Agents Alliance in February 2014.

Interview

Someone called who got my name and number from a mutual friend. He wasn't pushy at all and just wanted to get to know me and what I wanted in life. Very respectable.

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at National Agents Alliance in January 2014.

Interview

Responded to Craigslist ad. Spoke with the person on the phone and he gave a limited explanation of the opportunity. After several conversations and some independent research, have a full picture of the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in five years   1 Answer

Decided to stay with current employer.

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Agents Alliance (Mesa, AZ) in March 2013.

Interview

Total con job. They fly their best cons in from the east coast too brag about how much money they make. Total motivational BS.

Negotiation

They beg you to work for them, and promise the moon.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Agents Alliance (Wilmington, NC).

Interview

Cattle-call interview. All comers invited to attend regardless of background. Everyone who is interested is invited back for a second interview and completes an application. Each candidate must still pass an insurance licensing exam which the candidate pays for him or herself.

Interview Questions

• None. Bankers hires anyone and everyone who completes the application and passes the insurance exam.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Agents Alliance (Columbia, SC) in April 2010.

Interview

It's a polished Amway/.... all the other MLM. People trained with the wring mindset to recruit. They are polished to the untrained eye but 100% transparent to anyone else.

Interview Questions

• They are different from recruiter to recruiter. One thing they all have in common is their structure. Closed end questions targeted at the answer the want you to conclude leading to a mental cornet of ....this must be the right place for me)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Don't !!! Run the other way even if the promise you gold.