National Association of Charter School Authorizers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National Association of Charter School Authorizers Interview Questions

Interviews at National Association of Charter School Authorizers

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Association of Charter School Authorizers

Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Association of Charter School Authorizers.

Interview

Within three days of receiving an email about an initial phone interview, the hiring manager refused to accommodate my broad schedule in order to schedule a time to speak. She instead insisted that her days were booked up and that if I couldn't work around her schedule I shouldn't have applied. I ended up moving on from the position due to her attitude, which I can only hope doesn't reflect the office of the association and office. To conduct an initial phone interview, I've never had someone be so rude and unaccommodating. The entire process was very off-putting.

Interview Questions

• Please describe your background.   1 Answer

Communications Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Association of Charter School Authorizers (Chicago, IL).

Interview

It started with a phone call interview with someone who was working on contract. We talked generally about communications and education. This led to an in-person interview with the VP of Communications. We sat down and talked about where my expertise lay, what I hope to learn on the job, etc. The final part was a meet the team interview, followed by meeting the President/CEO

Interview Questions

• How would you spread our One Million Lives Campaign?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at National Association of Charter School Authorizers (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Not overly complex: phone, in-person, presentation. Only met with a handful of folks in the organization. Their process was typical, but not that of a nonprofit. It is unlikely that there would be a group interview. The presentations take a bit of time. Overall it was pretty easy and guidance was accessible.