National Australia Bank Credit Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 5, 2017

2.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Australia Bank (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Very professional and straightforward first round where 2 individuals have a discussion with you about your background.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for National Australia Bank

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Australia Bank.

Interview

I applied online and got through to the testing quite quickly. After that they never replied to me for about 4 months, until I sent an email again asking how the process was going and they told me they were rejecting me based on my availability. Which was fair enough, but I think it's a little unprofessional for such a big company with so many HRs to take 4 months to send a rejection email.

Interview Questions

• Psychometric testing with numerical, verbal and personality quiz   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Australia Bank (Sydney (Australia)) in December 2016.

Interview

It was one on one interview with the Department Head. It took almost 50 minutes to get through that interview. Interview questions were all based on the relevant experience needed for the position which I handled them very well. But in the end it didn't work out because of the local market experience requirement.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Australia Bank (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2015.

Interview

Online application with the company website, then waited less than 2 weeks for a face to face interview with the department head and HR person. Got a call back with a conditional offer on the same day. The offer is conditioned on final probity check. Employment can commence before final probity check however it's still subject to the final probity result. The probity check can involve answering emails and making calls to previous employers to release your employment records.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe a time when you went over and above expectations to serve a client
      Q: How much discretion do you have when assessing outside guidelines
      Q: Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult client / colleague
      Q: What is your current delegated lending authority?   Answer Question