National Australia Group (Europe) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National Australia Group (Europe) Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Australia Group (Europe)

Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at National Australia Group (Europe) (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Competency Interview. (5 questions)
    The interview was very relaxed and the pace made me feel more at ease.
    The people interviewing were very friendly and were genuinely listening to the answers I provided.
    They gave a great outline of the role and how it would develop in the future.
    They were open and honest about their challenges and what they were doing to resolve them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you knew you weren't going to meet a deadline? What actions did you take?   Answer Question

Service Delivery Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Australia Group (Europe) in January 2012.

Interview

Was invited to a face to face interview after initial CV submission. By the time my interivew came around, the job specification had changed three times, i.e. I had been sent two different job specs by recruiter and given something entirely new at the interview. By this time I wasn't sure what position was I even interviewing for?

The interview itself was very easy and not challanging at all (too easy should I say). After the interview I didn't hear anything back for two weeks and during that time the same job had been advertised twice again with different specs and different salary. It seemed that they weren't sure who or what they were looking for. By this time I was very very concerned and was having serious doubts about the job. I was not offered the job in the end, it took them two weeks to make that decision. Highly unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage the productivity of a team and improve it.   Answer Question