National Bank of Abu Dhabi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National Bank of Abu Dhabi Interview Questions

3.1

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at National Bank of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

Documents were forwarded to the department manager by one of the employees - it was a 5 month process - was interviewed by 4 member of NBAD ( Manager, Head of Department, and 2 HR representatives) - lastly, i was asked to give a Bank test.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to Work in Abu DHabi   2 Answers

Assistant Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at National Bank of Abu Dhabi (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in June 2015.

Interview

I have submitted my resume through career portal and shortlisted by H.R in NBAD and after that I have been interviewed first round with Relationship Manager and after clearing the first round than I faced the interview with the Director of NBAD and got selected in NBAD.

Private Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at National Bank of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in October 2013.

Interview

there are 3 stages of interview. Initially junior level personal will investigate on your knowledge and clientele you cover. After this senior persona will do due diligence on same line. If you go through HR will contact you for job.

Interview Questions

• What type of investment you take care of and markets you cover.   1 Answer

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Bank of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in January 2012.

Interview

Two interviews:
    The first was given by HR management (one on one)
    Second interview by the heads of department (group- panel)
    The whole process took two weeks
    The questions were very basic: Educational background, Job experience, What-if problem solving questions and basic banking knowledge questions

Interview Questions

• 1. Education background
      2. Experience background
      3. Basic questions about the banking system   Answer Question

Relationship Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at National Bank of Abu Dhabi (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in August 2011.

Interview

Very Long process. As NBAD is a semin govt. org. thats why it ll take a long time to be or board. HR is central.

Interview Questions

• Why u want to be a part of NBAD?   2 Answers

Senior Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at National Bank of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in February 2011.

Interview

I was working for a vendor, and gave a presentation on our product. As a result the Head of IT told one of his people to offer me a job. The interview was informal, as they already knew they wanted to hire me.
    After that I waited about 2 month and got a formal interview from HR. This was followed by an english and IQ tests before I was given an offer.
    From the time I was told they would like to hire me (in late Feb) to time they actually hired me (end of May) 3 month passed

Interview Questions

• How long do you plan to work here?
      Why did you leave last employer?
      Rest of the time I was told why its a great place to work.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I initially agreed to a contract and it was a big mistake. Contracts do not get any of the employee benefits (extra bonuses, end of year bonuses, promotions, etc). The best choice is employment.

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at National Bank of Abu Dhabi (Cairo (Egypt)) in October 2010.

Interview

2 interview , Lcs TDs LGs how you can handle customer complaines

Interview Questions

Negotiation

grade

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at National Bank of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in August 2010.

Interview

Telephonic discussion followed by personal face to face interview followed by HR discussion

Interview Questions

• How will you adjust in a totally different culture of Middle East which is different from APAC culture?   Answer Question
    • Top 3 reasons to leave your current job?   Answer Question
    • Top 3 reasons to hire you when we have similar candidates available at cheaper rate   Answer Question

Negotiation

Good room for negotiation atleast 25 to 30%

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at National Bank of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in May 2010.

Interview

A phone interview was scheduled through an inside contact. I knew someone who knew the head of HR and the call was scheduled within a few days. There was some confusion as to what position I would be taking and it was only resolved in the first few days. It was quite disorganized overall.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at National Bank of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in February 2010.

Interview

first the IQ test which is on three parts each for 10 minutes, automatic by computer and it is tricky

after passing the IQ test the interview will be dated one week later with the department applied for

The interview will be about the previous experiences and that to be spoken in English language which is must for the banking experience

Interview Questions

• What salary you want and expect?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Salary was not under negotiation as per the bank policy for new joiners, it is fixed for expatriate and for nationals which could be changed by the bank management and it should be changed