National Bank of Greece Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 27, 2017

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Bank of Greece

Danger Management RK Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thessaloníki (Greece)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Bank of Greece (Thessaloníki (Greece)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was an interview this the Human Resourse department of National Bank of Greece. It was a nice experience for me, and i was able to contact with really kind people from the Banking area. They posed me questions for myself and my background.

Interview Questions

• Tell us some things for which you are proude for yourself;   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at National Bank of Greece (Athens (Greece)) in September 2015.

Interview

Detailed examination of the required for the job skills through a test process and a one to one personal interview combined with a skills quiz. Question about my undergraduate and postgraduate background.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at National Bank of Greece (Cairo (Egypt)).

Interview

Just asking me some questions , but they didn't discover the talent of the people who are applying for this Bank, there are corruption,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Most of the heads in the Management must be outside the Bank and i have evidences.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to make the target of the branch.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The honesty and the treatment of the Management with staff and the respect with the whole staff between them, without respect or clearance, No success...

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Bank of Greece (Athens (Greece)) in May 2010.

Interview

They just needed some extra employees for the Summer, so the process was not very strict. You had to apply at the branch that you want to work. Then you have to give all the documents that they need and then everything is ok. they value yourself with your paper criteria.

Interview Questions

• No questions or interview, everything is based on your grades   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, everything is fixed