National Bank of Greece Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National Bank of Greece Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Bank of Greece

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at National Bank of Greece (Cairo (Egypt)).

Interview

Just asking me some questions , but they didn't discover the talent of the people who are applying for this Bank, there are corruption,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Most of the heads in the Management must be outside the Bank and i have evidences.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to make the target of the branch.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The honesty and the treatment of the Management with staff and the respect with the whole staff between them, without respect or clearance, No success...

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Bank of Greece (Athens (Greece)) in May 2010.

Interview

They just needed some extra employees for the Summer, so the process was not very strict. You had to apply at the branch that you want to work. Then you have to give all the documents that they need and then everything is ok. they value yourself with your paper criteria.

Interview Questions

• No questions or interview, everything is based on your grades   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, everything is fixed