National Cancer Centre of Singapore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National Cancer Centre of Singapore Interview Questions

Interviews at National Cancer Centre of Singapore

2.3

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at National Cancer Centre of Singapore.

Interview

The project which I am going to be involved in was briefly presented to me. Time afterwards was spent on going through resume eg. experience, skills etc. Tour around the lab

Internship Interview

Application

Interview

just a casual talk, no technical questions. Got shortlisted but the interviewer viewed my resume but have no question regarding my technical experiences. Asked about my CCA and the topic got drifted to other places. Doesn't seem to be interested in knowing my technical skills at all. I waited for so long as there is another interviewee before me. No time management.

Research Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Cancer Centre of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview was done in a friendly manner, they asked personal as well as technical questions. Presentation over FYP requested, was shown around in the lab, met up with the team too

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I interviewed at National Cancer Centre of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2017.

Interview

Rude HR, seems to look down on people in sarcastic tone. Please give some respect at least for when the interviewee is still present. No need to subtly mock about interviewee’s lack of experience.

Research Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at National Cancer Centre of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2016.

Interview

HR officer gave a call and then arranged the interview. The place was in a meeting room in NCCS, level 4. Three people were there including the HR officer. The interview took around 30mins. 3 weeks later I was informed about the result.

Radiation Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Cancer Centre of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2016.

Interview

the interview process was rather mechanical with the same host of commonly asked questions by HR; it was rather unproductive in the end. I felt that HR could have prepared more direct questions that would have been more useful indetermining whether I was suitable for the job.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?   1 Answer

Customer Service Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Cancer Centre of Singapore.

Interview

Ask a lot of questions on how you would handle customers' complains. Also include telling what are their expectations. From the interview, sounds like it is quite a challenging job. Unless u are really a people's person, if not don't join.

Bioinformatician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Cancer Centre of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview is lucid. I have completed masters in bioinformatics at NTU, Singapore. I'm fresher at that time. My interviewer asked me to introduce my self and about my project. I was slightly terrified as that was my first interview, the interviewer made me calm and friendly asked questions.
    After 1 day of interview, HR called me to sign the employment contract.

Interview Questions

• Q. Introduce your self
      Q. Describe the project did in masters   Answer Question

Radiation Physicist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at National Cancer Centre of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2013.

Interview

Just a casual chit chat session, normally they will only interview you if they think u fit into team. So prior to interview should try to get into their good books, if not they wont grant you an interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Cancer Centre of Singapore.

Interview

The hiring process was easy as they were in need of temporary staff close to the year end. In fact there wasn't much of an interview process but rather a quick check that I had the relevant qualifications and was proficient linguistically.

I believe this position is only available based on manpower needs. Consider dropping an email to find out as this position was not listed.

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate as they only had a set budget to temporary staff.