National Church Residences Interview Questions in Columbus, OH | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.2

Hospice Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at National Church Residences (Columbus, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

Positive experience. Very efficient interview and information session done one on one. Informative, learned about hospice regulations and many great company details. Concerned about driving record, will hear back soon but in a realm of a real job interview which hopefully if accepted will help my future

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to volunteer with hospice   1 Answer
    • Specific questions about my background, resume and area of interests   1 Answer

Social Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Church Residences (Columbus, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied and it took about a week for a response. I completed a short phone interview and then was asked to come in for a face to face interview.

It took about a week and i was asked to come in for another interview.

A few days later I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What are you weakness?
      Previous experience
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes I was able to negotiate

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Church Residences (Columbus, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

It was a brief and pleasant experience. I was given a tour of the company, introduced to all the staff. I was given a brief history of the company and I was asked about myself, my nursing experience.

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at National Church Residences (Columbus, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

Short and simple, basic questions asked! Got sense interviewer wasn't qualified for their job! Easiest interview I've had in 38 years of working! As soon as interview was over, job was offered.

Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at National Church Residences (Columbus, OH) in March 2009.

Interview

After responding to ad or post for employment , expect a delay in response so patience is required, keep sending your interest. Initial phone interview telling a bit about yourself and your past experience and why you are interested in the position. Pretty standard and relaxed phone conversation depending on the manager. Computer literacy test will be the next step and is pretty standard and basic knowledge of word, excel, etc. Interview at individual site where the position is and with the director of that location. Mine was relaxed and informative and not at all like a "normal" interview. Expect a wait after this interview again dependant on the NCR management, mine took about 3 weeks to hear the results and be offered a position. If offered a position another wait while mandatory drug test is recieved and results reported. From interview to hire notice about a month and half. Add another month from interest in position and inital sending of your resume. Long process but worth it if hired. There will be a half day training and mine was totally irrelevant to my site. Dress for interview at site should be informal business.

Interview Questions

• None, all expected or standard why do you want to work for National Church and what are your strongest assets you would bring to the job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

This is a not for profit company and salary is based on grants and budgets of individual sites so there isn't realy a negotiation phase.