National Church Residences Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chillicothe, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at National Church Residences (Chillicothe, OH).

Interview

Easy! Coordinator made process simple, actually hope to work here. Interview easy, did ask why I wanted to volunteer but didn't ask future goals. Went through training in few hours, should be official soon and Excited. I contacted one other healthcare agency and hospice program near school for just comparison and this option was way less time consuming, especially my being able to do reading around school/work

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at National Church Residences.

Interview

Application online. Phone interview about 10min. Then in person interview about 20 min. Normal question and answers. Tour. Took about 30 min. They check your references. Call the next day stating your hired.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here and what do you love about working as an lpn   Answer Question

Social Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Church Residences (Columbus, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied and it took about a week for a response. I completed a short phone interview and then was asked to come in for a face to face interview.

It took about a week and i was asked to come in for another interview.

A few days later I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What are you weakness?
      Previous experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes I was able to negotiate

STNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waverly, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at National Church Residences (Waverly, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

It was quite an experience I hadn't worked in ten years due to staying home to the enjoyment of staying home to be a mother. So I over thought the process causing the feelings being of nervous was fierce. On the day of my interview it was smooth the two ladies were exceptionally nice and made me feel comfortable. Hired on the spot!! I believe if your heart is in being an aide you'll find no better management.

Interview Questions

• Something positive I expect to gain from this job experience   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Church Residences.

Interview

Typical hiring process. I applied online, had a brief over the phone interview regarding expectations and overview of job. I got called in for one interview, then another one. Then I was hired.

Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at National Church Residences (Cleveland, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was very professional. The Senior Property Manager and Property Manager asked great questions and gave wonderful feedback. They were very personable and courteous through the entire process. I felt welcomed and comfortable the entire time. The overall experience was very great. I would recommend this company to others who are seeking employment in housing, social services, or healthcare. The atmosphere was calm, the staff was nice and the process was very smooth, even down to the final interview and decision.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel that you are a good fit for this position?

What can you offer our residents?

What skills do you have that would qualify you for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was very easy and I was very comfortable with the offer.

STNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chillicothe, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Church Residences (Chillicothe, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Process my application online and then a week later i had a call to come in for a interview i sat down with don and unit manager asked basic nursing assistant questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your strongest skill?   1 Answer

Nurse Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at National Church Residences.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was crazy! Had three different interviews and each person assured me I was hired, but I was nervous about three interviews in three weeks plus it was after I left my previous employment

Interview Questions

• The number one question from all three interviewers was how would I deal with negative staff members   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate

Activity Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cuyahoga Falls, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Church Residences (Cuyahoga Falls, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with their recruiting specialist. I had to take an online personality test. I then had two interviews with their Life Enrichment Coordinator. I was told I would be notified one way or another if I was going to be offered the job. It has been over a week and I still haven't heard anything.

Chaplain Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at National Church Residences.

Interview

The process took an absurd amount of time. There was months between contacts and disjointed thought process between staff and others. Finally, make it to the final interview where its narrowed down to four people and told and a personal answer would be given with two weeks. However, it was almost a month later and the answer came in the form of a letter. This a great company and the people involved in the interview process were outstanding. However the delays in notification and communication were very slow and frustrating. Although I did not receive the position, I know the company chose the best person to fit their needs. The interview questions were well developed and inquisitive.

Interview Questions

• Would I live on the campus?   1 Answer