National Church Residences Service Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National Church Residences Service Coordinator Interview Questions

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at National Church Residences (Cleveland, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was very professional. The Senior Property Manager and Property Manager asked great questions and gave wonderful feedback. They were very personable and courteous through the entire process. I felt welcomed and comfortable the entire time. The overall experience was very great. I would recommend this company to others who are seeking employment in housing, social services, or healthcare. The atmosphere was calm, the staff was nice and the process was very smooth, even down to the final interview and decision.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel that you are a good fit for this position?

What can you offer our residents?

What skills do you have that would qualify you for this position?
    Answer Question

Negotiation

It was very easy and I was very comfortable with the offer.

Other Interview Reviews for National Church Residences

Service Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at National Church Residences.

Interview

Got called by one Senior Service Coordinator and then interviewed with the manager of the location, who told me I had the job and then had to back-track with the Senior RM told her she could not offer it to me without permission. Changed compensation on me from the manager to the Senior RM's offer.

Negotiation

No negotiation, they tell you what they are going to pay and you have to take it

Anonymous Employee in Cudahy, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at National Church Residences (Cudahy, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Received a call from Senior Service Coordinator and Regional manager. Was informed that I would receive an email with a personality and skills test. Was sent an exam to take and completed it, A week laters received a call from property manager for an interview met with both managers for properties I was would be working after the interview I received a call the next day that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you associated with this field of work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at National Church Residences (Atlanta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

Basic phone interview. I had an interview with who became my Supervisor first then his supervisor. The interview kept me at ease and was pretty friendly throughout. There were non of those questions that tend to trip me up.

Interview Questions

• Standard question. I believe one of the questions that stood out was a difficult situation I had and how I handled it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ballston Spa, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at National Church Residences (Ballston Spa, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

At the first interview I met with the property manager, he was very nice and straightforward. I was given material to take an online test, that consisted of IQ, personality, education and computer skills after completing it I met with the PM again and the RM by phone. The interview lasted about 1/2 hour and I was told they would call within the week. Later that day the PM call and I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Education, Background that would qualify me over other candidates. why I wanted to work at this location.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a slightly high starting wage as I was leaving a higher paid job to come and do this.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I interviewed at National Church Residences (Kennesaw, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

I applied on line just by sending a resume. I never completed an application. I had a telephone interview and then and online computer assessment. The assessment, which I did pass, consisted of 35 questions. Many of them were about the parts of a computer and storage media devices which I thought was strange because it was suppose to be an assessment of Word, Outlook and Excel. I was then sent to their clients, two property managers that had no clue as how to conduct an interview. The candidates were not fairly vetted.

Interview Questions

• All the questions from beginning to end end were standard: Tell me about yourself. What are you a good fit for the position, What are your strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at National Church Residences (Columbus, OH) in March 2009.

Interview

After responding to ad or post for employment , expect a delay in response so patience is required, keep sending your interest. Initial phone interview telling a bit about yourself and your past experience and why you are interested in the position. Pretty standard and relaxed phone conversation depending on the manager. Computer literacy test will be the next step and is pretty standard and basic knowledge of word, excel, etc. Interview at individual site where the position is and with the director of that location. Mine was relaxed and informative and not at all like a "normal" interview. Expect a wait after this interview again dependant on the NCR management, mine took about 3 weeks to hear the results and be offered a position. If offered a position another wait while mandatory drug test is recieved and results reported. From interview to hire notice about a month and half. Add another month from interest in position and inital sending of your resume. Long process but worth it if hired. There will be a half day training and mine was totally irrelevant to my site. Dress for interview at site should be informal business.

Interview Questions

• None, all expected or standard why do you want to work for National Church and what are your strongest assets you would bring to the job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

This is a not for profit company and salary is based on grants and budgets of individual sites so there isn't realy a negotiation phase.