National City Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National City Interview Questions

2.5

Teller Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at National City in October 2009.

Interview

Got a phone call from Branch Manager. Got a call from HR that I was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

She gave the pay and I agreed with it.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at National City in July 2009.

Interview

They conducted a short phone interview before inviting me in for two separate one-on-one interviews. The one-on-one interviews were given on the same day. I heard within a week of the outcome.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Collector I Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at National City in August 2008.

Interview

First, I filled out a survey on the internet. This wasn't too long - mostly questions about past experience, associates that are currently employed, and any fraud related crimes. Next was the 1:1 interview which consisted of HR type questions and relevant success stories. Overall, an easy interview with little question as to whether or not I would be offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance where your felt challenged and overcame obstacles to succeed?   Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National City in March 2008.

Interview

They called for an interview, scheduled an interview, and then on the day of the interview, cancelled the interview.

Interview Questions

• The cancellation of the interview was the most unexpected experience.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at National City in February 2008.

Interview

called by recruiter and passed phone screening, and then set up an interview date with manger and assistant manager and district manager. was asked questions about previous work experience and also questions about my personality and reasons I chose to apply for that position.

Interview Questions

See What National City Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Former Tax Intern in Cleveland, OH

Pros: “Good experience working there while in college. Got to learn how corporate America works. People taught me many things about working in the business world.”“Good experience working there while in college. Got to learn how corporate America works. People taught me many things about working in the business world.” – Full Review