National Community Reinvestment Coalition Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Community Reinvestment Coalition

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at National Community Reinvestment Coalition (Washington, DC).

Interview

The interview started with conferencing and due to technical problem changed to one to one phone call. The interview was easy. Questions from resume. Asked to explain every qualification in resume. Asked about yourself. Questions was about data analysis and data management. Interview selection depends on how many people are submitted their application. It took 15 mins. You must have experience about their work, otherwise no use.

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. Just got a single phone call to discuss behavioral fit for the firm and was given an offer the next day. Was able to use connections through my university to be able to expedite the process so it might have been less formal than normal but I think it would have still been an easy process regardless.

Housing Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Community Reinvestment Coalition (Washington, DC) in June 2012.

Interview

Two people from two different departments conducted the interview. They asked questions about why NCRC and ways I would contribute to the mission. It is a good idea to know some background about the organization and think about how you can contribute going forward. The interviewers were friendly and the interview lasted for about two hours.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for NCRC   1 Answer