National Counseling Group Community Based Counselor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National Counseling Group Community Based Counselor Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Counseling Group

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Counseling Group (Fredericksburg, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Informal
Met the Director it last about 20 minutes
Easy. He really did not ask be too many questions as far as a typical job interview It really was more of trying to sale me the job which should had been red flag 1. It didn't take me too long to realize that anyone could walk in this company without any of the so called needed qualifications and get this position. This really is a joke and has a huge turnover rate. That is red flag 2. Unless you are in dire need and can handle alot of unorganized and stressful as well as micromanagement but no help and less pay than offered I would look for another opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Is this something you think you really want to do?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for National Counseling Group

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Counseling Group (Virginia Beach, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received a call from HR a few weeks later. Did phone screening with HR then set up in person interview. Received job offer the day after interview.

Anonymous Employee in Salem, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Counseling Group (Salem, VA) in May 2010.

Interview

phone call, interview, got the job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none