National Endowment for the Arts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Endowment for the Arts

Grants Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at National Endowment for the Arts (Washington, DC).

Interview

Submitted app thought USAjobs. Took 3 months to hear back. Called in for interview. It was clear they wanted someone younger than most of the applicants so I got the job.

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at National Endowment for the Arts.

Interview

The interview process was fairly quick. Had a phone interview but did not advance to in-person interviews for the position. No feedback or contact other than an automated message that the position had been filled. .

Interview Questions

• How would you handle giving news to someone not receiving a grant?   1 Answer

Performing Arts Division Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Endowment for the Arts (Washington, DC) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview was short, and few questions were asked. The interviewer seemed unenthused, and discouraging. The interviewer said she would get back to me shortly, and asked that I send my references to her. I never heard from her again. I left feeling uninspired by the description of the internship.

Interview Questions

• Does this sound like something you would be interested in doing?   Answer Question