National Envelope Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Envelope

Benefits Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at National Envelope (Frisco, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

A colleague advised a personl friend that she was looking for a candidate. My personal friend sent my resume to her and I was contacted for an interview. I was scheduled for an interview the following day. The interview process was great and I immediately connected with the hiring manager. The hiring manager made a decision within four days that I was the right canidate and a great fit within the team.

Interview Questions

• In my opinion there were no unexpected or difficult questions that I could not answer   Answer Question

Operations Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Envelope.

Interview

Interview first day & hired the next.

Interview Questions

• wage expected. You never know what to say. To high = no job offer to low = they under pay   Answer Question

Lead Pressman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Envelope (Exton, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

Typical interview with plant manager and production manager. They showed me some of the work that they currently did and ask about my technical abilities , and then talk more in depth about my comfort with customer press checks and my knowledge of the prepress department as well as the printing. All in all it was a very good experience they offered me a job on the spot , I excepted and work there until September 2014 until the plant closed and I would still be working there if not for the plant closure .But cenveo had bought the company in 2012. And our plant closure came as a surprise to me and all 110 of my fellow workers . It was more like a family. It was one of the best jobs. I would highly recommend it if you have a good head on your shoulders and you want to learn and work ,

Interview Questions

• What kind of work did I print and my prior jobs   1 Answer

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottdale, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at National Envelope (Scottdale, PA) in October 2011.

Interview

Very minimal. I got the job on the first interview.

Interview Questions

• Where I would be in 10 years. Who knows that?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not really any

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at National Envelope in February 2010.

Interview

I applied on line. HR rep called and set up a one on one interview. I had an interview with the GM of the plant, HR Manager, and the management staff. Once I interview with the team 3 days latter I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle seasoned employees.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very simple, I told them what I wanted and they agreed with the amount.