National Federation of Independent Business Field Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 3, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Kingston, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at National Federation of Independent Business (Kingston, PA).

Interview

Hard learning 6 pages in reviewing multiple papers they give you touche your knowledge of what they actually do and to recite all 6 Pages for verbatum to complete the entire interview process and 60 to move to the next level

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for National Federation of Independent Business

Field Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at National Federation of Independent Business.

Interview

Applied for position online, received a call from in-house recruiter three days later. Had 2 phone interviews and a ride along before accepting position. Entire interview process and on boarding took four weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult customer interaction and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at National Federation of Independent Business (Detroit, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

This was a telephone pre screen rather than a full interview. A follow up interview is required to move forward with the process. The pre screen dealt with basic questions about your personal experience. The interviewer was very helpful answering all questions.

Field Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Federation of Independent Business.

Interview

Submitted resume online; called by recruiter; phone screen with recruiter and then district manager; meeting with district manager; learned sales script; meeting in field with rep doing job; very professional process.

Interview Questions

• 1-call close can be difficult; how would you handle?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gulfport, MS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at National Federation of Independent Business (Gulfport, MS) in May 2015.

Interview

All over Skype not very professional asked alot of pointless questions. Guy was like a dictator from the beginning I should have known how my career was gonna go from that point

Interview Questions

• Can you sell, can you be forecful with cold calling a business   1 Answer

Field Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Federation of Independent Business in December 2009.

Interview

I had to do a personality test first, and according to how they score you on your test they determine if you are right to do this position, then I was contacted for a personal interview and was hired on the spot. Most of the people are professional however, what I was promised as far as territory and amount of renewals wasn't even close to what was promised in the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It is straight commission, so there is no negotiating other than there is flexibility in the territory that they will assign to you