National Foreign Language Center, University of Maryland Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National Foreign Language Center, University of Maryland Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Foreign Language Center, University of Maryland

Graduate Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at National Foreign Language Center, University of Maryland.

Interview

The process was simple and was easy. They asked me basic questions about testing and since I had some good previous experience, I could answer the same. The interviewer then informed me that it would take some time for their decision to be conveyed, since they needed to process the documents with the clients. The process took almost around a month. I was informed by mail that I have been selected for the position after approximately one month after I interviewed.

Interview Questions

Instructional Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverdale Park, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Foreign Language Center, University of Maryland (Riverdale Park, MD) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview was very basic: just going over my resume and asking general questions about teamwork, attention to detail, etc. The whole thing lasted maybe 20 minutes, mostly because I took lots of opportunities to ask questions. It was a panel interview, where I was asked questions by three staff members.

Interview Questions

• What is your strategy for working with someone with poor English skills?   Answer Question

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at National Foreign Language Center, University of Maryland (College Park, MD) in January 2010.

Interview

Usually a committee will interview you, if you are selected for the first round. They will ask a list of questions which are asked of every applicant. If selected for second interview, it will be with a select group of senior staff

Negotiation

Did not negotiate