National Fuel Gas Human Resources Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

National Fuel Gas Human Resources Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at National Fuel Gas

1 Interview Review

2.0

Human Resources Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at National Fuel Gas (Buffalo, NY) in October 2007.

Interview

Initially, I met with a HR representative for an on-campus interview. I did well at this interview, which was a standard "tell me about yourself" type of interview, and was asked back for a 2nd interview at the home office with the hiring managers.

After spending about 30 minutes filling out paperwork, I was asked to go upstairs and meet with 2 hiring managers at the same time. During this meeting, I was asked about two things: The Buffalo Bills and Buffalo weather. Nothing was asked about my qualifications or anything regarding the position. Within 15 minutes, I left.

The 2nd interview took place in October, but it wasn't until January that I heard back ANYTHING - and it was only in the form of a general letter. It would have been nice to hear an update from the HR rep.

Luckily, I had secured a much better internship at that point so I didn't care much, but in my opinion, the whole interview process was very unprofessional and I wouldn't have wanted to work for a company like that anyways.

Interview Questions

• Did you watch the Bills game last week?   1 Answer