National Futures Association Auditor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National Futures Association Auditor Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at National Futures Association (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

I was contacted about phone interview, had phone interview 3 days later, and had in person interview a week after that. Asked to do a writing exercise. Had 2 separate interviews with 2 different people. Was asked a lot of behavioral questions and some substantive questions. Wasn't a bad experience at all.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for National Futures Association

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at National Futures Association (Chicago, IL) in November 2010.

Interview

Standard interview process with one interview on campus while the second round was in the office. Candidate must show strong interest/experience with either auditing, accounting, derivatives, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at National Futures Association (Chicago, IL) in November 2008.

Interview

Round one is phone interview. Round two includes personality testing, background checks, employer checks. Round three include writing sample, lunch, and group interview with Manager and FS.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were presented a challenge that was unattainable.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None.

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at National Futures Association in September 2010.

Interview

One-on-one campus interview, followed by an interview at the offices with two individuals. One of the individuals was several levels above me and the other was one level above me. A writing sample was required. The question isn't a technical question, and does not require and specific knowledge. Used to determine if you can communicate clearly through writing. A lunch section with two people at my level. This is still part of the interview, so don't say anything dumb.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to make an unpopular decision.   Answer Question