National Gallery of Art Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Gallery of Art

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at National Gallery of Art (Washington, DC) in July 2016.

Interview

Had a phone screen initially to see if I could do the duties and work the hours. In person interview had to be postponed do to logistical reasons.Was interviewed by someone in top leadership in the department and they were very nice, very professional. He was impressed with my skills and interview as well said I gave a great first impression. Told me if I was to be brought in I should hear back in within three weeks and its now going on 2 months.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with the Gallery?   1 Answer

Publications Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at National Gallery of Art (Washington, DC).

Interview

A group interviewed me and asked relevant questions regarding my experience. There were two in-person interviews in all. No phone interviews. The people who interviewed me were the top leadership in the department and they were very nice, very professional. From the time I applied to the time I heard anything and received an interview was probably 2-3 months. From the time I was interviewed the second time to the time I was hired was probably another month. As with all federal jobs, I had to go through a fingerprint/security process before they could offer me a job.

Interview Questions

• How committed I was to staying there a long time.   1 Answer

Utility Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at National Gallery of Art (Washington, IN) in June 2012.

Interview

it went very well the that interview we really hit it off and I was very confident that they would call me They really like me also I gave them a good first time impression

Interview Questions

• How would I respond if a customer was very rude and using prof ante i would do my best to let them that I'M GOING TO DO MY BEST TO HELP THEM   1 Answer

Guest Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at National Gallery of Art (Washington, DC) in May 2012.

Interview

It was an easy process for sure. It took a month for the reply to set up the first interview. The phone interview consisted of basic questions. Then a face to face interview with the Supervisor you would work for consisting of time availability. Received offer 15 minutes into interview.