National General Insurance Claim Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National General Insurance Claim Representative Interview Questions

2.4

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at National General Insurance in June 2017.

Interview

I went to a open house didn't get interview, but ended up talking with a manager anyway. Got called in for second interview. I was told I would hear from them by Friday called me that same day!!!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for National General Insurance

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National General Insurance (Winston-Salem, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview, and was told someone would get back in touch with me. A month passed, but no one called. Seen that the company was having open interviews, and I went. Interviewed for about 15 minutes. Took an assessment that I felt was a bit elementary, but I'm guessing they were just testing for basic common sense. Just got called in for a second interview! Feeling excited and looking forward to having a wonderful career with this company.

Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National General Insurance.

Interview

It was a standard interview. Two cycles of interviews in same day. Performed by supervisors of department. It was a standard interview. Two cycles of interviews in same day. Performed by supervisors of department. It was a standard interview. Two cycles of interviews in same day. Performed by supervisors of department.

Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at National General Insurance.

Interview

I applied and got a call for an interview the next day. Discussed the position and talked about myself on the phone. They said they wanted to get me in very quickly, and wanted to schedule an interview as soon as possible. They guy said he'd call me back to schedule it, then never called back again

Claims Representative Interview

Interview

HR Corporate Recruiter was completely unprofessional throughout the entire interview process. Had 2 interviews and declined to go any further in the interview process due to the lateral salary they had presented. When I politely declined, the HR Recruiter found it necessary to insult my intelligence and my salary request. Overall it was a negative experience and I would not recommend wasting your time.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my current job and level of experience in auto claims.   Answer Question

Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at National General Insurance in October 2015.

Interview

The entire process was pretty quick. I applied on a Sunday, had a phone interview on Monday, and was asked to have an in person interview the following week. The in person interview was about an hour and was fairly standard. Describe. A time you had to negotiate, describe a time you had to deal with a confrontational customer, describe a time when things went wrong, etc. It is very important that you use specific examples to answer their queations.

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at National General Insurance (Ontario, CA).

Interview

Situational questions. Best work experience? worst customer experience? Name a time you had to go against company policy to do what you felt was right? You could probably Google situation interview questions and they would show up.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to go against company policy to do what you felt was right? Felt like a trick question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They don't negotiate entry level salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National General Insurance (Winston-Salem, NC) in May 2012.

Interview

-Talked on the phone for about 5 Minutes briefly about resume and to schedule an interview.
    -Interview was with two people. The questions were basic: How did your friends see you in college, how you dealt with a difficult situation, strengths, weaknesses, Where would you like to be in your career five years from now, What were the responsibilities of your last position?, how do you deal with a difficult customer, what do you consider good customer service, etc.
    -The interview was pretty easy. The people were nice. The office seemed very empty though.

Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at National General Insurance in May 2012.

Interview

I submitted my resume, then was contacted shortly after for a phone interview with who eventually turned out to be my manager. Completed a quick phone interview then he asked if I could come in for a face to face interview the next morning. Went in and met with 3 different people, about an hour and a half long total. Came home and got the call with the offer that same afternoon.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had a difficult customer, how did you handle that?   Answer Question

Claim Representative Interview

Interview

The standard behavioral questions like have you ever had too much work to do and how did you handle it