National General Insurance Claims Adjuster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National General Insurance Claims Adjuster Interview Questions

Interviews at National General Insurance

2.2

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at National General Insurance.

Interview

General personality and behavior questions. There was initially a phone interview. The second stage was a phone interview with the management department heads. Finally, the manager interviews you. I do not know if this was the process with everyone else or not.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle an upset customer?
    What was the toughest thing about your last job?
    What was the easiest thing about your last job?
    How many claims did you have in your inventory?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for National General Insurance

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at National General Insurance in March 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the manager of the department to conduct an interview. He was very forthcoming and persistent. Instantly, I knew something was off. After several prompt email responses, I agreed to an interview. Within the interview, most of the information that the manager spoke of me was completely inaccurate even after providing him with an updated resume. The questions were more personal than business or job related. I was told that I would be contacted by someone to proceed with another interview. Which never happened. After reading several reviews and realizing that this site has a high turnover, I'm glad they never called.

Interview Questions

• what are your future goals?   Answer Question
    • do you mind having to work under time constraints and pressure of deadlines?   Answer Question
    • are you comfortable with working with numerous computer screens?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National General Insurance (Winston-Salem, NC) in September 2012.

Interview

I was an internal transfer from another department so I don't know that the interview process would be the same as someone that does not work for NGIC. However, I was called and did a quick phone interview and set up a face to face interview with a claims regional manager and another manager. I then interviewed with another manager and got called within a few days with the job offer.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't one particular question that caught be off guard.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't try to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at National General Insurance (Winston-Salem, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and easy. I interviewed with a claims manager and divisional manager. The interview was mainly conversational. I was hired the same day as the interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress? Explain a difficult time in your life.   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

Interview

easy, asked simple and predictable interview questions, as long as you aren't too "giggly" and seem to be a nice, respectful, smart, and well- rounded person you will get the job