National General Insurance Field Claim Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National General Insurance Field Claim Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at National General Insurance

Field Claim Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National General Insurance (Southfield, MI).

Interview

The current process has changed since the closure of the local offices. However, when I hired in the process was very basic. I received a call from the hiring manager for the area. From there I submitted a formal application and was hired. I entered the company with experience and also knew several people there from a prior employer, so most people were very kind and generous in regards to being helpful, kind and knowledgeable. At the same time, almost all the people are no longer with the company...for good reason, or extensive lay offs.

Other Interview Reviews for National General Insurance

Field Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at National General Insurance (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview was first over the phone then 2;more the first was with hiring manager then the last was the regional manager and it went pretty normal and they asked basics and it went well I got the job.

Interview Questions

• The questions were questions about frame repairs, suspension, workload.   Answer Question