National General Insurance Inside Sales Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at National General Insurance

2.5

Inside Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National General Insurance (Cleveland, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

I filled out a form online after seeing an ad, I then got a call and had a Phone screen from their Sourcing Team. After that, I was transferred to a recruiter and had a Phone Screen/interview with the Recruiter. Then, the recruiter scheduled an onsite Interview with a Team leader.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time someone sold you something that stands out to you as a great example of sales   Answer Question
  • If you could have a guaranteed salary of $50,000 or a base salary of $30,000 with the opportunity to earn over $100,000 with commissions, which would you choose?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for National General Insurance

Inside Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at National General Insurance (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Applied online and the next day received a call from a recruiter for a phone interview. An onsite interview was scheduled for the following week. Once there I was given a tour by the recruiter followed by a 20 minute personality assessment. Afterwards I interviewed briefly with two managers before listening to a few calls. The last step was a 45 minute computer generated sales assessment.

Interview Questions