National General Insurance Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National General Insurance Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at National General Insurance

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National General Insurance (Cleveland, OH) in December 2017.

Interview

After you set up an interview anyway 30 minutes in the lobby to talk to somebody then you get to talk to two of the managers then you get to sit with a representative then you get to take a 45-minute computer test overall process about 4 hours

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to sit behind a desk all day and only leave for scheduled breaks   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for National General Insurance

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at National General Insurance.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews with different sales reps, sales managers, etc. Lots of questions about motivation, salary expectation, what does sales mean & what does it take to do well at it. Hard to tell during the process if they want to work with you or are not sure & just want to string you along until they decide.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmers Branch, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at National General Insurance (Farmers Branch, TX) in October 2018.

Interview

I was met in the nice building just off LBJ Freeway close to Midway road. It was a very casual work atmosphere and the interview was rather casual as well. A Team Lead and Manager interviewed me. Most disappointing was that they did not bother to follow up with me in any way, shape or form. I was ghosted. Good thing, I got a better job!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your sales experience.. those types of questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National General Insurance (Dallas, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

It was about 2 hours longs and a great interview process. They let you sit with an agent and listen to calls for 30 minutes. You get hands on to see and hear exactly what you will be doing every day. You also take a test at the end to see if you can multi task while talking to a customer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for National General   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at National General Insurance (Dallas, TX) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied online and got an interview within the week. They gave me a personality test, a tech/computer test and a 1:1 interview. The woman who showed me around was really nice but also seemed to hate her life there. Everyone did. Call center and it shows, looks like peoples souls are being sucked out through the phone. The man who interviewed me was super monotone and clearly didn't love it there. I asked about the culture/vibe and if coworkers every hung out after work and he literally had no idea.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to work with people you disagreed with and how did you handle it?   Answer Question